Thursday, August 2, 2012

Paulina Gretzky's Photo Shoot For Complex Magazine!!


Wayne Gretzky's the Great One...greatest hockey player to ever put on a pair of skates.  His daughter Paulina, is the Great One Too...she's the greatest instagrammer around.  All her pics are instagram classics.  Here's Paulina's recent spread which she did for Complex Magazine.  In the magazine when asked about internet dating, Paulina responded "I can’t meet people on the Internet. It’s just not real. I can’t connect. People think that you only talk to celebrities on Twitter or whatever. The only reason I would actually respond to a celebrity more so than someone that I didn’t know, is because I know who’s behind the screen." So you're saying there's a chance...gotcha.  Definitely cannot get enough of this girl.  Peep the pics from the Complex Magazine shoot below:






No comments:

Post a Comment