Monday, July 23, 2012

Boxer Adrien Broner Wins Fight Then Fake Proposes To His Girlfriend

How you like my 360s??

Adrienne Broner is a world champion boxer.  After a 5th round TKO by Broner of Vicente Escobedo, he displayed some behaviour along the lines of stupid, funny, and stupid funny.  He's been compared to Floyd Mayweather in the ring and sometimes out of the ring.  He's flashy and flamboyant and borderline "ignant"!  I give it to Floyd, he's flashy, and he's the best fighter in my opinion pound for pound.  Here's Adrien after the victory fake proposing to his girl, only to ask her to brush his hair.  I mean, I understand the value of needing to keep your waves intact, but this dude seems more of a clown to me trying too hard to get attention.  Just happens to be a clown who can really fight.  

No comments:

Post a Comment