Thursday, July 19, 2012

Rob Gronkowski Is Loved....by Jeremy Roenick????























I knew I wasn't the only guy who thinks Rob Gronkowski is a GOD...apparently retired NHL great and current NBC Sports Analyst Jeremy Roenick thinks so too.  In this story from Yahoo! Sports Roenick was quoted as saying "I'm a Patriots fan," Roenick told me. "I grew up in Boston. I'm a big Patriots fan, a big Wes Welker fan, a big Tom Brady fan, So, being from that area, the Gronk is the next best thing to Jesus Christ, in my opinion. (Laughs) So, That's my team."  I think the Gronk should be a role model to all when you're a beast on the field and your party habits are as legendary as Gronk's and notorious for having all the ladies you should be worshipped! Gronk Rules Yet AGAIN!!

No comments:

Post a Comment