Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Derek Jeter's Ex Minka Kelly Sex Tape Being Shopped...Rumored To Be Underaged In The Video


Instead of talking about Ichiro's Yankees debut, everyone's talking about Ichiro's teammate Derek Jeter's ex girl Minka Kelly.  Kelly is reported to be involved in a sex tape that was made some years ago, according to TMZ , in the 30 minute video, Minka and her then boyfriend had a tripod set up and hooked up to the tv so they could both watch the action.  The controversy is about the date of the video and whether or not Minka was underaged at the time the video was made.  Why is this sports news..? It's technically not besides the fact that she dated Derek Jeter before, its simply cuz she's hot and I'm willing to put up pics of her anytime.  Good thing Jeter's outta the picture so he can stand clear of the drama this is about to bring.


1 comment:

  1. Business has been slow for me since I moved back. So I have to sell the tape. It was either this one or the one I made with Mia X . . . Have a feeling the only market for my Mia X tape can only pay in LD

    ReplyDelete